Lake Scugog Mini Studio Tour
Join local Port Perry artists as they open their studios for an engaging art experience and an option to buy original high-quality art to take home! This is self-guided mini tour allows you to visit artists at your own pace, with 5 sites in Port Perry.
1. 397 Balsam St. Pastel painter Jennifer Ross, photo-graphic artist Gordon Ross and glass and fibre artist Kirsty Naray.
2. 318 McDonald St. Encaustic painter Marion Meyers and textile artist Nancy Newman. Play with block printing and I will make you a pouch from your designs.
3. 10 Oyler Drive Metal artist Jasmine Rutschmann and painter Karen Neu Wideman.
4. Mila Haynos-Owen runs Lavender-Blu, an organic lavender farm. Tour the farm, an amazing array of lavender products for sale.
5. 40 Spring Boulevard Painter Sandra McPherson, Fibre Artist Katie MacPherson and Photographer Don Downer.
September 28, 29 and 30th Noon - 4:00 pm